Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Their need for symbolism will be their downfall.

Follow the Y-Head (Goat Head/Baphomet/Satan)

[They] don’t hide it. [They] don’t fear you.

Soros = Goat = Y-Head. Nobody Escapes This.

“Destroying America will be the culmination of my Life’s work” - George Soros (the GOAT)

Godfather III = Vatican = [P]ope = Soros takes orders from [P] = You have no idea how sick and evil these people are. = Fight, fight, fight. = L vs D = Day of days. = Game Over. = Justice. = Q
06:09 PM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
19 June, 08:09
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
when i first looked at 'boxed in Soros' at upper L,
thought it was chess piece pawn flanking his name

guess that makes sense: a feeble boxed-in pawn ultimately!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jon Neville @jonnevi
19 June, 06:39
Ascending Souls know the agenda by the vibration it gives?
See the nefarious agenda of deviant evil energy and self loving extremes to de-populate Humanity for what type of goal? The Logos will not allow it as we prepare to see the Truth?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Peter Paul And Mary Alive "Blowing In The Wind" - YouTube

Peter Paul And Mary Alive” is the premiere Peter Paul & Mary tribute group in the country. Their theatrical show amazes and entertains audiences across the c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
19 June, 06:39
Alexander, it makes me wonder why your Father killed your brother & left you to live. Can you answer that question for the World.