Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
The Reptilian / Antichrist says “Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood live in me and I live in you”

Do you get this?
It’s a ritual for the dark forces to get permission and have entrance into your sacred vessel.

When you stop participating in their rituals and sacrifices, you cut access off to them, as all of your energy and prayers were going to the dark archonic forces / false Gods🦎

You must stop giving your energy and power away if you ever want to escape the 3D prison and Ascend to a higher dimension, Consciously, physically and spiritually.

These are not the words of Light or from brother Jesus. These are the words from the Negative Anunnaki who have been enslaving humans for thousands of years and living off of us physically, mentally, emotionally, energetically and spiritually. They are a Parasitic force. They need your energy to survive because they do not get it from God Source.
-Justin Bellucci

Join PrincessDianaofWales
04:23 PM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
19 June, 04:33
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I never was comfortable with the cannablistic allusions of Christianity and wondered about them. Now I know why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I never was comfortable with the cannablistic allusions of Christianity and wondered about them. Now I know why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396