Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!

Nana is seeing shows on Juneteenth.
We are all still slaves and have been since the beginning of the history that we know.
We are slaves to the controllers of this planet that have kept us in debt slavery and treated us all, regardless of color, like we are cattle.

Nana has only ONE opinion about race and it is this:

We as a species are going to get to place where we are all proud and comfortable in our heritage, our own color and ethnicities & except that we ARE different, but thoroughly understand & embrace that there is nothing wrong with being different & keeping our differences.
We are not meant to be the very same but there is nothing wrong with our differences.

We are about to have to learn that there are so many more species in God's ALL that IS of all kinds of colors & skin textures, scales, feathers, infinite combinations & configurations of body parts.
Different is not in itself a bad thing.
Change your mind!

https://youtu.be/c
MINDSET IS EVERYTHING | Nothing Changes Until Your Mind Changes - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

Our mindset influences how we see everything. Don’t let a limited mindset keep you from the life God wants for you. You will never succeed with a negative mi...

01:06 PM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 June, 01:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Are you wearing your pink MAGA hat & cowboy boots?!
So cool 🀠

I can't WAIT for the New World
& all the wondrous discoveries that await us
including Divine restoration
to our Eternal God-LIGHT Beingness, Health, Abundance,
a demon-free CREATION,
Pristine Earth, Skies, Waters, Lands, Animals,
Portals, Space & Time Travel,
Freedom. Sovereignty. Happiness.. πŸ˜ΉπŸ’žπŸŒπŸ’πŸ¬πŸ•ŠοΈ

2-9-22 Q The Storm Rider
"THERE WILL BE A FAKE FIRST ALIEN CONTACT
(PROJECT BLUE BEAM)
but directly behind the fake elite world
authoritarian false flag EVENT..
Will be real ]] DISCLOSURE [[
REAL [ CONTACT ]
ANGELS, DEMONS, SPIRITS,
INTER DIMENSIONS, GHOSTS,
ALIEN RACES OUTSIDE & INSIDE EARTH..
You have been lied to all your life.
History has been a lie
created by the CABAL for 1000s of years for CONTROL."

#BeautifulBraveNewWorld
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 June, 02:06
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thanks Kat, I am so excited to get a one of a kind hat from Vincent Fusca or sure! It looks pink in my pic but it is actually American Flag Red though.
I totally agree so ready!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
19 June, 01:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Different is fun, challenging and a great opportunity. 😍😍😍😍😍