Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
21 June, 01:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Power by water. water power🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
20 June, 04:19
Pretty neat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
20 June, 04:17

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 June, 10:37
ya it's late

also do you see the wild boar head shape
in that pile of grey toward the bottom?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 June, 11:10

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 June, 05:35
WATCH the water.

T = Trump > 1010 > What time is it, Mickey Mouse? ⏰
TS = 847.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 June, 04:50
Very efficient

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
19 June, 04:17
smart,
kind of reminds me of those robot vacuum cleaners,
knowing where everything is.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 June, 03:18
symbolism ? VK and Anons watering the seeds/plants on all SMP's?!
it also shows how we slowly lose touch through technology with the living world around us. ?!

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
19 June, 03:14
The Best is Yet to Come ! 👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 June, 03:12
Nana simply can not wait!
Once the heavy burden of the stress from daily survival slavery is ended, the humans,(not humanoids) on this planet will be creating wonderful new things so rapidly we will not be able to keep up!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
19 June, 04:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 June, 03:08
nice!! 🙌🏻👍🏻

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 June, 03:03
very cool

TBo ogg donated @tbog
19 June, 12:58
Plants need water!

Ange Love @LoveM
19 June, 11:18
There is a better way✨ 204

The Truth is out 204
The betrayal of mankind 204
Targeted Individuals 204
The Event Horizon 204
The Final Countdown 204
Crypto Currency 204
Feast of Trumpets 204
A Light in the Darkness 204

#FamilyIsEverything 🙏🏻✨💕✝️

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 June, 11:02
Ugh that reminds me. It’s probably time to empty and refill all the water jugs I have sitting in the spare shower. Some of them are at least 1 1/2 old. Prepping is a chore.
Happy Father’s Day VK and all Patriot Dads! Have a wonderful day.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
19 June, 10:27
There's always a better or another way, and that is what makes or can make 'what if' question so powerful.

One can add to what they already have and occasionally make the situation better or more productive

Even if it didn't work out (fully) or the way you wanted it to you were at least more receptive to branch out and it helps ideas flow easier between people.

Happy Fathers Day VK !

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 June, 10:28
in the words of the great Dion DiMucci

🎶”Hey, the roof is leakin' and the rain's fallin' on my head, it won't stop
The roof is leakin' and the rain's fallin' on my head, I need a mop
drippity-drop
drip
drip”🎶

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 June, 10:17

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 June, 09:38
morning VK :) feeling the Build vibe more and more every day… waiting for a calling or sign of some sort.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 June, 09:30
Be still and let the water (knowledge) come to us?

;)

Happy Fathers Day, cool Dad. I love you.
🤗

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 June, 09:25
Excellent! I'm always looking for better ways, especially when it comes to arranging, beautifying and increasing the energy flow in my living space, and quite often i find them. Not always, but often.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
19 June, 09:23
Happy Father’s Day! 😊😗💙🦋

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
19 June, 09:17
I need to look into this and better waze. Happy Father's day today!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 June, 09:13
Smarter not harder.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
19 June, 09:07
💙 A M A Z I N G 💙

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
19 June, 09:07
Good Morning VK
Happy Fathers Day
This is no coincidence
8:47

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 June, 08:59
there is a better way

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 June, 08:56
☀️

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 June, 08:53
Good Morning VK. Happy Father’s Day.
I would think a SLOW DRIP would be a better way to irrigate.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
19 June, 09:04
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
lol thought that said,

'I would think a SLOW DRIP would be a better way to irritate'

but then i just woke up
🤓

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
19 June, 11:53
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
We definitely been slow dripping for somw time. Ready for flood.