Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I just published... https://newsletter.marting...
08:49 AM - Jun 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
18 June, 07:38
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Spotted this post on Gab, read the newsletter, really good stuff. Would encourage anyone to read!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Briggs @SueB369
18 June, 12:43
Absolutely brillant!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
18 June, 10:32

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
18 June, 10:26
💥Boom Boom Boom🐸
Last paragraph nails it; “ …Eliminating meta-fraud is a paradoxical process, in that it involves “ boiling a frog too fast”. ….. increasing energy prices and creating shortages, which in turn causes people to QUESTION explanations being offered. “
That is the whole point isn’t it?
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring fantastically explains the rest of the last paragraph.

Your article, Martin, covers each segment of our corrupt system right on Boom💥
I like how you have described our banking system to be an “ ‘insurance dressed up in drag’ quantifying insolvency risk for debt”. That is well expressed. Surely, once students find out about our fraudulent education system, warriors to seek truth, they shall be. Alas, the health system to which you pointed out perfectly. Need I say more?
I’m putting your article on TS.😉

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 June, 09:40
AMEN
"The decline and fall of the empire of meta-fraudsters looks like a horrific end of established society, but actually it is only the beginning of genuine civilisation."

BINGO🎯
"The genius of a meta-fraud is that it is essentially above the law and beyond reproach in ordinary discourse.

"The wrongfulness becomes normalised, and given the passage of decades, centuries, and even millennia assumes an aura of being beyond question."

That last sentence ....
Your vision is spot on, Martin Geddes.