Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 June, 04:56
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I been telling my sheeple about all the pedo crap for 2 years. But they are so plugged into the matrix it probably went in one ear & right out the other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 June, 10:08
Brian Cates is a fraud. consider he is not telling you anything of importance.

also Tucker is a farm product.

emails reveal he was friends with Hunter. ya ?

picture getting clearer?

infiltration not invasion.

we were told what we are going to face

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
18 June, 10:12
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 June, 09:38
the republican party will not survive either. they are better than democrats but still have less than zero value to humanity

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
18 June, 01:01
I wonder if that will really happen. I mean we gave a President with grien children the media never mention. Crickets. Not even with all we know about Hunter.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
18 June, 12:59