Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 June, 10:25
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
I don't want to be angry anymore. I don't want this emotion to come to the surface so easily, and then go back inside and hide. I pray that God will take this emotion away from me, that he will heal my hurts that cause me to react in anger. I've fought this my whole life...I know why, but it is time to let it go. Dad, I forgive you...I know you did the best you knew how, that you had anger from having an overbearing mom. Dad, I love you, and I will hug you and whisper in your ear on Sunday, Father's Day, and tell you how important you are. I will mean it, and I will let go of the anger that needs to go.🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 June, 08:56
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I feel this so deeply. My dad has late stage dementia, there will never be a time to right wrongs, only a time for forgiveness💖 I left home at 17 because I just couldn't do it anymore. We break the chains of the disfunction of generations with forgiveness👊 Be blessed. Its crazy to me how many of us go through the same things.....and grow from them💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts