Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
17 June, 08:19
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I knew it since I watched the plot against the president in 2020 he had a huge part in the movement 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 June, 08:12
Yes!!! He also said there is " no known way of putting Trump back in DC at the Oval Office", lol, because he knows well that Trump cannot be President TWICE at the same time, lmao! He knows that the "Oval Office" is at present at Mar-a-lago. They cannot share they ARE the Q movement, it is a military operation. Kash is brilliant and it's amazing how smooth and comfortably he handled the question, haha!😂😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
17 June, 08:03
The Q movement seems to be a benevolent PsyOp

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
17 June, 08:21
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
I dont think its a psyop.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 June, 08:02
OPTICS ARE IMPORTANT -Q NOTHING IS RANDOM -Q
EVERYTHING HAS MEANING -Q

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts