John Atkison @Duende
"We have the data now. We had to get it using a FOIA request because the government isn’t willingly sharing this data with us. You’ll never guess what it shows. It shows that during the first two years of the pandemic, no child aged 5 to 11 died in Massachusetts from COVID. Zero. It’s likely the same in most other states as well (since Massachusetts is the 15th largest state).

The FDA is declaring an “emergency” and approving vaccines which have not been rigorously tested. Pfizer even admitted in federal court that there was fraud in the COVID clinical trials. Thousands of people have signed a petition calling for an investigation based on numerous allegations of fraud which the FDA flatly refuses to respond to."
03:12 PM - Jun 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 June, 06:07
In response John Atkison to his Publication
This is the Red Line! Dont take this vaxxine and dont let your children be vaxxinated with this evil shit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
19 June, 03:14
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I have to thank the CDC and FDA for the information they provided convincing me to not take the "vaccine."

I did a search around late February, early March of 2021 for info on the vaccines. A link to the CDC's vaccine page came up and I decided to visit their page. The detail pages of each of the vaccines listed the ingredients. Talk about a witches brew of chemicals. The other thing I noticed was that none of the vaccines contained SARS-Cov-2 viruses.

At the bottom of each detail page was a link to the FDA's Patients and Caregivers fact sheet for the vaccine. The info in that sheet "sealed the deal" for me not to take the vaccine. One sentence stood out...

"You are being offered an unapproved, experimental vaccine for Covid-19".

It took me 10 minutes to find this info. Yet, many people didn't do that. Filled with fear, they abandoned all reason and logic and rushed to get the shot. Sadly, these people do not realize what is to come upon them.

God help us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
17 June, 04:07
What elected powers do FDA have to declare ANY kind of emergency? They are just an advisory body (and puppet of BigPharma). They don't legally have any powers. Are people really this dumb that they believe FDA have any actual powers?

Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
17 June, 07:00
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
Guess so. Went to eye dr. appt. today. Too many people still.wearing masks including children!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 June, 04:02
FDA = Fatal Drug Agency

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 June, 04:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
There isn't one agency or institution that isn't totally corrupt. Even charities are just money laundering operations for the Deep State. It's frightening to think that there wasn't even one organization responsible for the health and well being of the American people.