Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Got the Cat out of the tree. It didn't bounce. Just had my first Cat funeral. Rest in Peace Milo.

Classified is franticly looking for his brother. :(

These are poop vibes.
11:26 AM - Jun 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 June, 09:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
be l♡ved Milo bonded with your
precious family.❤️

be l♡ved Milo has left cat's body
yet, sending " I'm still alive,
l♡ve you" vibe.🥲🫶✨

Please, take enough time
missing Milo.🙏✨

Greifing process is precious.😢
knowing that Malibu watching over
your family, wanting to be connected.
🥲🫶✨

paying attention to not the body
but, the energy of Milo who is still alive.
🥲🫶✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
19 June, 01:29
is classified male or female?
you have referred to 'it' as both👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
18 June, 10:05
Milo may come back to you as a kitten. Oftenly pets do. Be in awareness mode in the next five to six months. You will recognize each other.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 June, 09:10
Deepest sympathies ... truly sad for your families loss ... this is probably why Classified wants to stay indoors ... foxes and owls are outside are always on ...

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
18 June, 03:04
Ive read so many of your posts that turn out to be something entirely different than I thought. They usually turn out to be comms. (I dont quite understand comms but I do my best to pay attention.) I have learned throughout this “movie”, not to take anything at face value. (Im actually surprised at how many went straight to face value on this one?)
If it is as you say, I am sincerely sorry for your loss. But I have a feeling, this is bigger than what youre saying.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 June, 03:02
im so sorry about Milo
sending love 🙏❤️

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
18 June, 02:26
😭

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 June, 01:27
If Classified continues to have a hard time dealing with the loss of Milo, you might want to consider solutions and suggestions from Jackson Galaxy, aka, the “Cat Whisperer”.

https://www.jacksongalaxy....

https://shop.jacksongalaxy...

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
17 June, 11:41
WILL THE REAL JFK Jr. PLEASE STAND UP?

I'm The Kid On The Side Of The Road.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 June, 10:55
I have been keeping Sakura's body frozen,
my sweet Skinny Guinea pig
who licked me all over my face and
hands with her tiny tounge
with l♡ve and care💞✨💞✨
who died,

alive happly in the different dimension now,
I send lots of fruits and vesitables e.t.c.
to her realm. (images)

hoping MedBeds can bring
her back...

But, there are MedBeds regulations
and laws

I know that I have to make a decision
to bury her.

I pray someday we meet again
in the physical realm,
being able to hug and kiss each other.💞✨

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
17 June, 10:16
🥲 🙏 For yall all!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 June, 07:46
Hope you, your family, and Classified find some comfort in each other. Take care, VK.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 June, 07:12
Is the Cat simultaneously dead AND alive and that's why someone's still looking for it's "brother"? https://anonup.com/thread/...

Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
17 June, 06:24
Sending LoVe Your Way.
✨🌟💛🙏💛🌟✨

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 June, 06:17
🙏🏻😔 RIP dear sweet Milo
Losing a pet is one of the toughest things
Sending you all so much love VK 🙏🏻💓

kolibri @kolibri
17 June, 06:05
😢🙏 Sending love and prayers❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 June, 05:59
Oh no...😭 So very sorry to hear your news, VK... Prayers of comfort for you and your family, including Classified... 😢🙏😔

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
17 June, 05:49
COMMS = "Dead cat bounce" from Q posts.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 June, 04:26
I’m so sorry. 🤗

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 June, 04:16
Sorry to hear that, brother. i’ll pray for your family’s healing now 🙏

Par Nelli @Parnelli
17 June, 04:09
🥺❤

American Girl @Americangirl
17 June, 03:47

American Girl @Americangirl
17 June, 03:48
In response American Girl to her Publication
sorry for your loss😔🙏🙏

... Fighter @Fighter
17 June, 03:43
112 < > 211
A Weapon?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 June, 02:27
When things are poopy remember who's gonna be cleaning it up :)

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
17 June, 02:15
😢❤️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
17 June, 02:12
🙏🏻😔

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
17 June, 01:54
I'm so very sorry to hear this for you and your fam today, VK. My heart hurts for all of you and extra for your son who is having a birthday...prayers going up for comfort and renewed strength for all of you, including poor Classified.
Hugs and love to the fam!

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
17 June, 01:42
I was devastated when my 1st cat died. I feel for your family today. ❤

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
17 June, 01:37
I'm sorry for the loss of your dear Milo.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 June, 01:41
Get the Boy A Puppy

That Will Raise ‘vibe