Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
JUST IN - UK Home Secretary Priti Patel has approved the extradition of Julian Assange to the United States.

#WikiLeaks released a statement.

https://www.disclose.tv/id...

disclosetv
06:07 AM - Jun 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
17 June, 11:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
BYE BYE 98% Government...We the People are waiting to take you down...ALL of Them...Sooner the Better...Let's Go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
17 June, 09:25
I believe he's already here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
17 June, 09:48
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
Ditto!!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
17 June, 08:24
He is a Hero ~ enjoy the show 🍿

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 08:28
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
June ETA

Iam Mie @iammiele
17 June, 08:23
I sense a plot twist ahead!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 June, 08:16
This admin will definitely try to prosecute - not good.
gonna be a hot summer

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
17 June, 07:54
interdasting..

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
17 June, 07:52
I'm wondering if it was ever in doubt.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 June, 06:14
Game on I say.