Only people mentioned by Alidekk in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 June, 11:13
In response alleybear 369 to his Publication
You have made my day!!!!!!!! I have had such a difficult few weeks and this just brought me to tears. So many love Field and we miss him so much. Thanks for the post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
16 June, 11:05
I would do anything at all to listen to you again. We miss you Fields!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
16 June, 11:01
Wow good ole Field McConnell.🙏❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 June, 11:00
He knows. You can always tell a true believer who is led by the Holy Spirit and not ego. 😇

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 June, 10:57
Field!!! Boy do we miss you.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
16 June, 09:39
God Bless Field love you, does my heart good to see you again. Miss you and love you always. 💗🙏