LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Paying it fwd for those in need right now, uplifts human spirit one soul at a time... This is why we have been awakened 1st. If one can afford to help out others in dire need right now, pls do so. WE are not as in the bad situation as many normies/low income ppl getting jolted w/ the situation. Our LOVE & LIGHT for humanity is why we are here to merge the timeline when we uplift ppl around us. I know many anons have had to quit their jobs due to jabbing, forced to walkaway. I too have been on this battlefield for 3 yrs out of pocket for all my missions, just using my 19+ yrs of savings/retirement 401k, now to nick of wire for necessities. I'm barely traveling. Trying to do all errands once a wk. It is riding out the storm we are all in, as BEST we can. If ppl hold on to their $, it's anchoring one's Hz in 3D blood money. This is the time that we all have to start flipping that to help ppl/for the mission, to flip the dark $ energy into LOVE-LIGHT.πŸ™
04:50 PM - Jun 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
16 June, 04:52
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396