Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
11 June, 06:54
THOSE DAMN "WHITE PEOPLE" AGAIN!

(JUST KIDDING, BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW, DIDN'T YOU?)

https://www.investmentwatc...

10-year-old FLORIDA GIRL yells “You shouldn’t have messed with my mother HOE!” after SHE FIRED 2 ROUNDS into the back of the VICTIM

(YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON, YOU'LL FIND OUT!)
NOT ALL "PEOPLE" THAT YOU SEE ARE EVEN HUMAN!

IT'S IN THEIR BLOOD! IT'S IN THEIR BLOOD! IT'S IN THEIR BLOOD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BrizbyFinley in this post can reply
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
16 June, 11:03
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
NO ARE YOU?

THIS IS A BLACK-ON-WHITE CRIME, AND AM I RACIST TO POINT OUT THAT THERE IS MORE BLACK-ON-WHITE CRIME OTHER THAN THE REVERSE OF WHITE-ON-BLACK CRIME

CRIME FACTS ARE NOT REALLY PUBLISHED

ITS KEPT HIDDEN THE
REAL CRIME STATISTICS

WHITE GIRLS ARE MATING LIKE DOGS AND BREEDING MULLATTOS AND DESTROYING THEIR DNA AND ANCESTOR'S HERITAGE

WHEN YOU MIX RACES? YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR BLOODLINES

DING! DING! DING! GOD IN THE BIBLE IS AGAINST MIXING TRIBES AND MARRIAGES - REALLY DONT MAKE ME LOOK IT UP!

TODAY'S SOCIETY ACCEPTS "MIXED"

I DO NOT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
16 June, 11:09
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
again…. all i can say is WOW!! you need to meditate on your racist ideologies… Godspeed to you

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
16 June, 11:09
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
again…. all i can say is WOW!! you need to meditate on your racist ideologies… Godspeed to you