The Qake Lady @QakeLady
When Parents say NO MORE!!!
ENOUGH is ENOUGH..! we need every school that is so stupid and sick to be ambushed like this!! UNACCEPTABLE! 💥
10:14 AM - Jun 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 June, 12:42
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Damn, I have a lot of brothers in my family I never met.
👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 June, 02:48
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
16 June, 12:12
This needs to happen at every event like this.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 June, 12:17
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Yep, I'm tempted to go around to classes when the Fall session starts, kids are out for summer break now.. I would have no problem doing this same thing to all of these sick meetings!!👊

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
16 June, 11:42
I think the people who are promoting lgbtq etc, Are trying to Make/Force this to be socially acceptable, They need to respect that This is NOT socially acceptable..and thats just the way it is.