Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
16 June, 08:53
I sure would love to see more places create free food forests. 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Feature: Permaculture in Practice!

Atlanta USA FREE FOOD FOREST — Solutions in Motion.

“Seven acres of the city has transformed this land into what is believed to be one of the largest free food forests in usa.

7 acres of edible space, 2,500 pesticide-free plants and medicinal herbs, mushrooms are growing, providing fruits, vegetables and nuts for the Browns Mill area.”

Food forests take time to build, but the best part is with minimal care they’re permanent, regenerating, self feeding, eco-systems, and they make lovely homes for needed pollinators and other animals. As well, with little disturbance to the soil, fungi (supporting it all) can thrive!

PLANTFORCHANGE #feature #permacultureinpractice
https://t.me/plantforchang...
(Come Make Change With Us!👆🏼🌱🌿🌳)
08:56 AM - Jun 16, 2022
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
16 June, 09:10
Yes! This is so wonderful. I would be willing to donate time to building one where I live in Baltimore. Also, interested in regenerative agriculture too. My son is a farmer and he always wants to use toxic substances on everything-even the pond they swim in! I try to give him alternatives but he was raised with the notion that these toxins are the only way to do it. Even now he has been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease he still wants to use chemicals!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 10:15
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
I'm from Baltimore originally, but I escaped over 50 years ago!

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
16 June, 09:03
This is AWESOME!!!