Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
I cant do this anymore… I have ZERO dollars, cant get gas, nothing. Really feel like giving up
08:07 PM - Jun 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 June, 10:39
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
You have a new message....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
15 June, 10:51
and she also setup a venmo account

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 June, 10:51
Mary got a paypal account set up now

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
15 June, 11:19
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Sent you a little $, wish it could be more... keep your chin up fren!
I'm a single momma and I escaped something similar... just put one foot in front of the other, and keep going!!!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 June, 09:57
Praying for you and for all. Keep the faith. GOD will guide you and show you the way. Just believe and have faith. GOD has never steered me wrong. He has always given me what I needed. We are all in this together. We will make it through. GOD Bless You. Hugs.

15 June, 10:02
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you, I am keeping Faith… it is just so hard to live and survive anymore.

Red Edge @Rededge
15 June, 09:56
Hang in there as We are feeling the same here too.Finding things around the house to sell just to get money for petrol and food ...
It's getting harder to survive every week but I know better things are coming just never struggled so much like this before...

15 June, 10:01
In response Red Edge to her Publication
something has to happen soon, people aren’t surviving anymore.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 June, 09:55
Hang in there dear, God is with you and he loves you!

15 June, 09:59
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I am hanging it is just really tough ❤️

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
15 June, 09:53
Same here sister, exceptionally bad now
❤️much love and best wishes to you

15 June, 09:56
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
Same to you! Thank you! 🙏🏻❤️

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
15 June, 09:51
Never Quit. we are almost there. It will be worth it 😇🙏❤️

In response Debra Whitney to her Publication
Thank you! Praying Hard 🙏🏻❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 June, 09:49
Never give up…we are in this together. This is not a journey you have to make alone. ❤️🙏

15 June, 09:43
Like Divine Dirtclod said... If you have paypal, I will help you.

15 June, 09:44
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
i only have zelle

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 June, 09:41
If you have venmo, or PayPal dm me. Money is simply a tool.

Golden Times donated @Golden
15 June, 09:02
Sending you love, peace and prayers.
Don't give up, we need you here ;-) .

15 June, 09:40
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏻 Thank you! that just made me cry ❤️

15 June, 08:15
Hi Mary, I sent you a DM.

15 June, 09:39
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Received