31,000,000 million tons of GOLD found in Uganda
Worth over 12 Trillion $

The UN [DS] has turned off flight trackers
& is moving in artillery & munitions to Uganda

The DEEP STATE already setting up assets
& FALSE FLAG EVENTS
to remove the President & take over the country

Several countries in the past 100 years
were infiltrated by the DS CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM.
If they did not join the system
& give control of large portions of their wealth to the Elites
(stolen through FALSE trading Markets/
CORRUPT installed regimens in those countries )
then WARS were created in those countries..

UGANDA became one of the richest counties overnight
& UN CONTROLLED BY DAVOS,
ROCKs/ ROTHS/ Dupont/ Bush—want the money!!

UGANDA president has reached out
to other African countries.. & →PUTIN/XI

It's going to heat up 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 June, 12:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
We have been told many times that Africa in the future will go from the poorest continent in the world to one of the top because of the precious metals and rare earth and minerals in their land.

For a long time Nana did not understand this revaluation thing with the money in the participating countries until it was explained to me that the revaluation would be done based on the precious metals content of each country.
Then it made a lot more sense to me as to how this would work.

Just think of how many poor and starving ppl there are in Africa!

Nana is so happy for them and all others that have lived in such sub human environments for ever.
God will not allow satan to take this from them Imho.

If Nana had control of the majick wand the very first thing I would do is make sure that every soul on this planet has sufficient basic needs met without stress of it disappearing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 June, 12:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You → me → same page 💞

Africa will emerge as the WEALTHIEST continent on Earth
BECAUSE of all its precious assets in the ground.

The ONLY reason Africans & Humanity are "poor"
is because of the stealing DS demon money-vampires.

There is NO REASON FOR LACK EVER EVER EVER.
There is more than enough on Earth for everyone
a zillion times over.

LACK does not exist in God's Heaven.
Only in the devil's matrix hell.

Q Team's Revaluation of Currencies
& Global Currency Reset
brings ALL COUNTRIES up to a level playing field.

Currencies that were UNDERVALUED by the monsters
will be restored to their rightful VALUE.

I want every soul on Earth to have MORE-than-enough
so that each person is free
to do & create WHAT THEY LOVE
& not be eternally enslaved by the debt-masters.

NESARA/GESARA is God's plan.
FREEDOM, SOVEREIGNTY, PEACE, HEALTH & ABUNDANCE.

As transition to Divinity again — money & tech
Once we REMEMBER we're Divine — no need for either 😇🕊️

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
15 June, 06:01
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
wondering how many are aware their ssn's and b/c's are their personal slave bonds/deeds that permanently tie them to USA INC (although all 4 corps filed under USA INC are and have been bankrupt for years - but they still stealing our tax $'s and making zero changes for humanity). wondering how many, if they knew, would file to become sovereign and take back their freedom.

wonder how many know each state (all 50) have Assemblies with land and soil jurisdiction.

https://tasa.americanstate...

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
very aware... was reading on ithowever before i do any 1 thing i have alot more UCC code to learn. it us more than j6st sovereignty, you need to know and get things into your jurisdiction. Also need to understand trust law.
06:19 PM - Jun 15, 2022
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
17 June, 05:58
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I don't trust any "law" our gov hands to us. That's why I chose the route of filing through Land Deeds. From where I sit, our entire gov is a scam. I want my rights returned to me via my land and the laws of the land vs attempting to jump through the hoops of the scam gov that insinuated itself and proceeded to rape pillage and plunder

17 June, 06:48
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
land deeds are interesting. unfortunately i dont have a house. lol.

17 June, 05:55
yes. with my limited knowledge, youre right on. seems to be one of 2 paths, filing UCC Codes or through Land Deeds. I can't offer much more than that. Both seem to cover every branch of gov that needs to be addressed. Not quite sure the dif or if both need to be filed for.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
15 June, 07:03
Exactly! In order to break their system and use it to your advantage, you must learn their system and how they use it against us. Its just an artifical system that is only legit bcz we allow it to be. Understanding the power behind the UCC and using your “strawman” to your advantage is a good place to start.

Our ss card is our personal credit card tied to our individual trust fund that was set up the day our parents sold us to the system when they signed our birthcertificate!

When you understand their artifical system you will find there are ways to find financial sovereignty with the use of 1099a forms and of the like. You will also learn the legallity of the artifical system and be able to reject their methods of finacial enslavement, begining with monthly statements that are actually coupons.

Look at your statements, they are NOT addressed to you, they are addressed to your strawman (JOHN B DOE) All caps is a corporate entity NOT a human being.

15 June, 07:20
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
i believe in learning for myself however trying to get even 1 person togive me a list for first steps. reading 5000comments that are in a helter skelter order and trying yo nake dure you muss nothing actually is holding many up. study book, guidebook. oh yeah we can pay, for sympisium, hotrl, gas. sigh. so on i plod 1 thing at a time. lol