Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
25 July, 03:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I couldn’t help it Martin… It had to be done… Hope you don’t mind. ❤️ https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Martin Geddes Photography - Music by Paul Mauriat - Love Is Blue - YouTube

The stunning photography of Martin Geddes set to the beautiful music "Love is Blue" by Paul Mauriat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
16 June, 12:33
Oh Martin, these scenes are so beautiful, so serene. Thank you for taking us there! Peace be with you.🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
16 June, 10:50
LOVE your photos, Martin, especially ones like these that abound with peaceful tranquility!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 June, 09:47
lovely! thank you for sharing these, im stuck in the city concrete jungle so they are very appreciated

aaron scott donated @ehehron
16 June, 09:36
Cheers to that Martin!!

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
16 June, 09:28
Beautiful! When you are among the source...life is always good. Deep breathe...relax...wonderful.

White Dove @YoYo
16 June, 04:54
Where do you live? I want to move there. 😍

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
16 June, 02:54
i would put this soundtrack to your slideshow… https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 June, 01:15
Most days around here are.
These are beautiful pics hun. Wonderful places to visit and ground it looks like

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 June, 12:18
Can be dificult some days yes but life is good every day.

Iam Mie @iammiele
15 June, 11:55
Indeed! it happens mostly when we pause to notice...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 June, 11:50
What a lovely place.
Did you get your feet wet? Or ground yourself with your toes in that grass. It all looks so soft, heavenly even.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
15 June, 11:49
great wave

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
15 June, 11:49
okay Martin, lovely pictures. yesterday it was SKY Event pictures. today watch the water pictures. 5:5. Ty fren.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
15 June, 08:43
💖🕊

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 June, 07:58
🙂Wow, just beautiful!!! TY for sharing!!!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
15 June, 07:54
Beautiful, thks.

Reminds me of grandparents farm, your pictures connected me
❤️

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
15 June, 07:51
Heavenly ... ✨

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 June, 07:16
Sublime as usual, Martin. I can vibe with these. Life is so beautiful, when we take the time to just look. 🙏❤️

Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 June, 06:51
That was rather refreshing to view. Reminded me of many of the photos of my home state of Arkansas in the USA.

Edith Jennifer @EdithJennifer
15 June, 06:45
I easily make $32,000-$38,000 each month just by doing a simple home business. This job is online and can be done very easily part-time or full-time, although no specific experience is required for this job. Anyone can join this work now and start earning like me.
Follow the link. >>>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
15 June, 06:27
Looks like you had a good hair day with this photo trip.

awesome!

;)

White Dove @YoYo
16 June, 04:56
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
🤣

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 June, 06:07
Beauty and serenity...💜💞

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
15 June, 06:06
I agree..If you take a moment and take a step back and look around....there is beauty everywhere

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
15 June, 05:51
😇Very COOL, Brother!!

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
15 June, 05:47
Thank you for sharing this beauty with us.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
15 June, 05:46
Peaceful, thank you.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 June, 05:20
I want to fill my lungs with deep green peace.
My ears with rustling sounds of silence.
My heart with exquisite beauty.

Thank you, bless you, Martin Geddes, for sharing your vision with us.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 June, 05:10
U ever play with daytime long exposure with water ?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 June, 05:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
With my other camera. Need right filters.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 June, 05:08
Beautiful - peaceful and green
and that river looks so clean!