Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 June, 09:46
Do you think that our "knowing" is more than just intuition? Is it part of our DNA...bc we've all been here before?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 June, 03:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I don’t know if I’ve ever been here before…I always thought that I had because there seemed no way I could know some of the things I know, from this lifetime of experiences alone.

So I tried to fine out…..Years ago I & several girlfriends went to a lady who was supposed to be very good at doing past life regressions. I was so positive going into it, thinking I was the perfect candidate. The lady had absolutely no problem putting each one of my friends under but when it got to me, as much as I wanted to go under, she couldn’t make it happen. She tried several times but I must have, subconsciously, not allowed her in. I remember being so bummed! I think now, it was protection. I wasn’t supposed to know & neither was anyone (continued 👇🏼)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I have sense come to the conclusion & am quite content with the thought, that I will know when it’s time to know, & not before. I do believe we are all here for a reason, preplanned, if you will. I know I was drawn to you all, I don’t believe it was a coincidence. I think I’ve been searching my whole life & I can tell you,
I don’t really have a clue but I know something, I can feel it…but for now, I will be content in knowing it will all play out as it should & I will know what I need to know when the time comes.

So recently this bizarre thought popped into my head….I have always had this little itchy spot in the hardest place to get to, in the middle of my back. There is nothing there but It drives me nuts!! The other day, when I was scratching my itch, a thought popped into my head….it’s the exact spot where wings would be, if I had them…hmmm, maybe I’ve just been missing mine.
03:32 PM - Jun 15, 2022
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it