Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
15 June, 02:08
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
More targeting of our food supply....though I never eat feed lot cattle but many do. And it pushes the prices up for locally and humanely raised meat products.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
15 June, 12:07
Remember the engineered MAD COWS disease? was a ploy for bill gates to flood the world with GMO cows and killed the old cows off. Maybe I am wrong but wht if they are doing away with all cows that are GMO most of our food now comes from GMO animals same as chicken they are all gmo too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
15 June, 11:10
So, can they use the meat of these animals still so it's not a total loss?
And the hide for leather?

Perhaps they are just trying to create shortages so they can jack the price of beef so high, the average person will not be able to afford it. Sad really

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
15 June, 11:47
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Prices of everything is skyrocketing! Yikes! 👀
Freezers full, buying local beef and family hunts for deer and elk and trusting the Lord to provide through it all!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
15 June, 11:06
Just a wild guess, but were they all jabbed with some routine cow vaccine recently??

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
15 June, 11:09
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Thats my guess too. Im not for sure though?

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
15 June, 10:58
Wow! and look at this 10,000 dead in Iowa??!?

https://www.iowacorn.org/d...

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
15 June, 10:55
For me the recent actions of the FDA gives a good clue of the why they died and also the who is responsible.