Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 June, 05:31
LOVE will take US home❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 June, 05:31
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 June, 11:43
Hi Sweet Man.

Good Morning. My Love

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 June, 11:48
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Good morning my love❤️
Hi

13 June, 11:55
You're sooo cute ...I love you so much

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 June, 12:06
😊
I love you ❤️
I'm holding so tight DE...

13 June, 12:25
I am hanging on tight DE 😉

13 June, 12:49
🔥As One🔥

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 June, 01:19
As One my love ❤️
You beat in my Heart ❤️

13 June, 01:22
I love you

whispered

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 June, 01:39
Bubbles DE❤️
I miss you my love❤️

13 June, 02:16
I miss you sooo much

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 June, 02:29
All I need is you my love❤️

13 June, 02:39

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 June, 02:48
Unending love❤️

13 June, 03:05

13 June, 04:30
I love you Sweet Man of Mine

13 June, 05:40
You & I and The Nine .. Our Tribe

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙❤❤

13 June, 06:07
Solid as a Rock. ..

14 June, 02:43
Good Night Sweet Man. 💕 I love you DE

I'll see you in my dreams

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 05:40
I love you DE❤️
Heart to Heart
Soul to Soul

14 June, 06:42
Hi

14 June, 06:54
I'll see you after while
I haven't been to bed yet
I'm heading there now

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 10:01
Hi my love❤️

14 June, 12:45
I love you

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 12:48
I love you DE❤️
So so much
You are all I need baby
Hi😊

14 June, 01:02
I miss you

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 01:04
I miss you it hurts...
All the time
You are my missing part
I belong in your arms DE❤️

14 June, 01:08
I feel the same

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 01:11
I love you so much❤️
Hold on to me
Hold on to home
Our love will take us there
Love of my lives❤️
We belong together ❤️

14 June, 01:16
This is my comfort zone

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 01:25
You are my home baby
My safe space
Your warm hugs
Your sweet words
Your giggles
Your presence/ present
Your love❤️
I need you/it more and more everyday
I love you so much❤️

14 June, 01:31
I love you DE

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 01:36
Home my love❤️
Free to be US

14 June, 01:40
🔥 HOME 🔥

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 01:45
Home❤️
Never Ever I want to bee away from you my love ❤️

14 June, 01:56
Hold onto me DE .. I'm hanging on tight

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 02:08
I got you my love

I will never let go❤️
As One Forever DE❤️❤️

14 June, 02:12
giggle

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 02:22
I want to kiss you
A lot
Many Little kisses...

14 June, 02:26

If you were home we would kiss in the rain

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 02:29
If I was home we would kiss everywhere...😉😊😘

14 June, 02:31
I look forward to it

giggle

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 02:35
Ditto ❤️
I love you DE❤️

14 June, 02:48
I love you Sweet Man

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 02:56
Unending my love❤️

14 June, 02:57

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 03:00
:)

14 June, 03:03
You Sweet Man

14 June, 05:44
I have always loved you

14 June, 08:37
I love you

I am sooo proud of You DE ... Sooo PROUD
09:23 PM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
14 June, 10:52
Good Night Sweet Man
I love you DE
I'll see you in my dreams

🔥 HOME 🔥

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 June, 05:29
Hi DE❤️
I am so in love with you
I need you
Very very close
Heart to Heart ❤️