Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
15 June, 02:27
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
TYRANNY. WE THE PEOPLE ARE READY FOR TRUTH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
14 June, 06:38
I think it's time for people to realize their bodies (which are complete energy systems) operate at a small fraction of their true capability due to the chemicals being used as both fuel and medicine. Combine that with our water and air supply that they intentionally poison, then they leak more into our "healthy" foods with more of the same. The gen's now are so thoroughly poisoned from the inside out that there is no clue how to step out of the "health" part of the matrix. It's 100% designed and intentional on the gov's part and every 3 letter we pay, cuz they protect and cover and on and on and on and on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
14 June, 06:27
If you flip the picture upside down, he's smiling.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
14 June, 05:58
When the DemoRats leave they can take Mitch with them.

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
14 June, 05:54
most definitely! needs to be affordable for the people and not big pharma and their pharmily or the DSers they support. best to get rid of big pharma and train to treat naturally!