HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
14 June, 07:17
While I am working, the ships are sailing quietly by .. Rotterdam Harbor ... Beauty!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 June, 07:31
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
We have so many great memories of the Netherlands. Looks like a gorgeous day there! I had read there was a build up of cargo ships recently in the Netherlands and Germany? Was that true?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 07:37
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Thank you! Yes, the weather is beautiful now and ideal for taking pictures. I know that there are currently many ships at anchor in the North Sea. Especially oil tankers. I think that shortages are created artificially. It is nice to read that you have good memories of the Netherlands.

14 June, 08:41
Thank you for your reply! 🌷My husband and I moved back to the USA last summer and even then the cost of shipping goods and delays was crazy. We were told we would have to pay daily fees for the duration our container remained on the ship at port. πŸ˜… Up until moving to Bayern, we had lived for a very long time near the Netherlands border and spent lots of time there. I miss it! The Saturday markets were some of my absolute favorites in Europe. I hope you share more photos! 🌷 Have a wonderful afternoon.

14 June, 10:52
Thank you for your beautiful story from the time you lived in Germany. I was born in a village near the German border. Always been in Germany a lot. Yes, the markets in the Netherlands are nice! I wish you a nice summer and a nice day! Godspeed!

14 June, 11:27
It is amazing how AU has connected us together from all around the world. ❀️ So you must know das Ruhrgebiet sehr gut! πŸ˜€ Godspeed to you too, fren! It is a real pleasure reading your posts and feeling that connection to our old lives. Wishing you a wonderful day/evening as well.

πŸ™πŸΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ wwg1wgaworldwide. We stay in contact!!!
12:11 PM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
14 June, 12:15
For sure! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸΈWWG1WGAWW🐸