Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
13 June, 06:00
It's the Angel of the North (of Scotland)! Amateur photographer captures a heavenly-looking sunset on his smartphone – with rays appearing in angelic form complete with outstretched wings
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
13 June, 06:42
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
I see this face everywhere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
13 June, 08:25
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
That's an amazing photo! I caught this picture on the way to Branson a couple weeks ago. Is this photo a real photo that you shared? Super cool!

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
14 June, 05:49
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
yes it was posted i just seen the face first so i edit to see it clearer

--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Thank you for doing that! It looks like a panda face or bear face. I was thinking a human lion face. That really helps to see it better.

That is the most amazing Angels surise picture and it's a real one. That face is super cool too. Love those things. Thank you for sharing. 💝
10:39 AM - Jun 14, 2022
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shewie, click on at the bottom under it