Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
15 June, 06:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
15 June, 04:12
Watch the Water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 June, 01:45
Someone I know since 12 verified this 2 days ago, but I did not want to share unless verified and VK ...."verified"[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 June, 01:48
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
14 June, 08:15
🙏 Praying for those affected. I was just there last fall. It was so beautiful. All of those roads we traveled on are washed up.

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
14 June, 06:14
@vincentkennedy
[They] know that many of us are believers. [They] are using the implied biblical precursors to the apocalypse (geotechnics & virus) to attack us. For others, it's climate change.

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 June, 05:50

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 June, 05:49
123 vibes

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
15 June, 01:49
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Please , what is the 123 vibe? White Hats taking something down? F Flag event or ?

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
14 June, 05:17
Also taking place today! Don Jr's here with Harriet Hageman! I'll be attending that function this evening.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 June, 04:52
Nature (humanity) always wind ... A.I. (machinery) will fail.

14 June, 04:31
Our temps have been in the high '70s all week...this morning it was snowing...I live right on a fault line, but so far we've felt no actual activity and honestly, in my life time, I've only felt our home actually, shake, 3-4 times...we are preppers!!! But we also are very close to all of this going on! Thank you to all of you posting here...I trust this thread more than I do what's being released on our news stations.

14 June, 04:22
I'm in Jackson Hole. Our rodeo grounds if filled up with all of the campers they've pulled out of the park. This is crazy!!!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
14 June, 04:20
The higher purpose in these videos determines good or bad, winner/loser… also kinda makes me think of the rock/paper/sissors game🤷‍♂️

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 June, 04:13
LOL

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
14 June, 04:07
There's my "111" sighting for the day!😊
And 18 (R) too! 😊
And 7 is a God number, the number of completion and rest! 😊
&
111, 18, 7 (70: 7+0=7)
an 1111 in there...😊
&
111+18+70=199
1+9+9=19
19=POTUS 45😊
&
1+1+1+1+8+7=19
19=POTUS 45😊

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
14 June, 04:08
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
You might have to click the picture to see the bottom numbers. ;)

Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 June, 04:08
Flooding is happening in Montana, north of the Park. Coming soon to a theater near you?

Flooding is always tragic. But that isn't what this is about. Water + Magma =💥 (hydrothermal explosion). Not always, but that is the concern.

There is no flooding in the Park. There is cracking (microquakes) at Little West Thumb. There are signs of magma at Mammoth Vault (south of Gardiner, MT). Panther volcano is just south of there. Norris (where Steamboat Geyser is) a bit further south. Borehole data has been taken down (before flooding). See my profile for more.

Geologists turn to be outed for lies? Cause this is a big one. Ever see the USGS headquarters building? Masonic.

19, 11

https://pubs.usgs.gov/unnu...

https://heulys.com/yellows...

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
15 June, 10:10
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I beg to differ. You are wrong. The Yellowstone, Gardiner, Madison , Gallatin & Jefferson Rivers are all in flood stage. Gardner, MT is cut off and isolated due to roads being completely washed out. The road to Mammoth from Gardiner is gone n many places. I live in Bozeman & have friends in the Park. So stop talking nonsense.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
14 June, 12:46
Once cleared, flood incoming

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 June, 12:26
moat (sorta) ./sync :)

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
14 June, 12:20
watching that water

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 June, 12:03
le ciel va tomber 🤭

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
14 June, 11:30
That's one way to flush out the ants.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 June, 11:29

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 June, 03:41
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Yellowstone National Park is being evacuated as well and closed. Probably a combination of heavy rains and snowmelt from large amounts of snowfall this winter. Praying 🙏

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
15 June, 04:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
That house looked empty....windows bare, no furniture or other household items!!

Happy Days @Sun2516
14 June, 11:18

Bee Saved @BSaved
14 June, 11:14

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
14 June, 10:53
Well..........................that sucks. Not that I was going anyway, but still.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
14 June, 10:46
Something to ponder ;
Super heating and super cooling happen very rapidly.
In such an instance, massive amounts of water are vaporized instantaneously. The entire ring around the Caldera has been ready to let loose for a considerable amount of time. With such an eruption / land displacement, it would not be uncommon for other surrounding calderas to blow ie Mt St Helens and Mt Rainier.
2 Photos....

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 June, 10:54
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
this is worth a listen
https://t.me/JBoRob8223/15...

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
14 June, 11:17
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I just watched a movie called “ 10.5 Apocalypse “ I sure would like to know ahead of time if Oklahoma is gonna be wiped out!

https://youtu.be/4Gw2Zk9W-...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
14 June, 10:45
Water + Magma =

hope saxton @Scribe11
14 June, 10:33
Watch the water, Patriots.
WWG1WGA

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 June, 10:23
Can’t stop Powerful water! Watch the water 💦🌊

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 June, 10:22
🎵i feel a flood a commin, it's commin round the bend.
i have felt my pants move like that since.... idk when🎵

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 June, 10:22
🎵i feel a flood a commin, it's commin round the bend.
i have felt my pants move like that since.... idk when🎵