The Ultra-Minotaur @theminotaur
I don’t support any of it being passed off as normal, let alone in movies geared towards children.

The whole “gAyS jUsT wAnNa gEt mArRiEd” is one of the major reasons we are where we’re at in #Weimerica today.

*(Research The Weimar Republic if you don’t understand that reference, frens.)

I won’t give an inch 🚫

We were warned about where this would lead and the warnings, by too many, weren’t heeded.

We are now reaping the natural consequences of that weakness that manifested as “tolerance.”
05:36 AM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by theminotaur in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
14 June, 06:15
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
Few people know that the LGBT movement was started by NAMBLA. So of course the endgame was always going to be public acceptance of pedophilia.
Our culture is being attacked on many fronts by anti American agendas with the goal of destroying everything that made our country great. The LGBT movement, illegal immigration, critical race theory, and so on. I hope there's a plan to eradicate them when Trump returns and we become a Constitutional Republic again. We can't just bring the corrupt people to justice, we also need to repair the damage they caused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
14 June, 06:02
"You become what you tolerate."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
14 June, 05:42
any one against this was supposed to be dead already. AM visions