17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
one day, we’re going to wake up, walk outside barefoot into a field of wildflowers, mushrooms growing from last night’s dew, and look up into a beautiful clear blue sky. no phone in your pocket, no phone lines littering the streets. a porch swing and a book have taken the place of tv and the couch. a deep breath lets you know they stopped the BaAl spraying. the birds will be chirping, no one will be rushing, honking horns, or stressed. children will play with the dog, mom and dad will smile again, neighbor will wave to neighbor, and the world will be at peace.

you’ll pick something out of your garden for breakfast, perhaps your laying hens have a give for you, and it’s off to start your day - not at the droning buzz of an alarm, but rising with the sun, as was meant to be.

until then, we’ve got work to do.
we’ve got a country to save.

find your happiness in every little moment.

WWG1WGA
10:25 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 June, 08:06
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Awesome! Thank you ! This is where we need to be! 👍 🙏 🕊️ 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 June, 08:06
Awesome! Thank you ! This is where we need to be! 👍 🙏 🕊️ 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 June, 05:29
Thank you!
YES this is what we manifest, every possible time we have a chance to meditate / pray ... read this O U T L O U D !

and yes, VK the shrooms are very important for developing our natural powers within and for healing

Jes King @LadyOVscaRs
15 June, 10:41
sounds lovely, yes.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 June, 08:36
🔥🙌🏻🇺🇸❤️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 June, 06:38
BeautifuI! ❤️
May we please add community bonfires, live music and lots of dancing?

Jim Walker @Wakabe
15 June, 03:50
You’re an absolute mentalist. Go back to enjoying your comfort dream.

Stella Bella @NasNas
15 June, 03:06
❤️Brought tears in my eyes...sounds great..

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
15 June, 02:15
Heavenly, as long as I'm with my family. The family I have now. I've listened to Truthers who say not all will ascend to 5D with us. This breaks my heart to even think it. Please say we will all be together.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
16 June, 02:14
In response Diane Miller to her Publication
Maybe they mean the ones in wrong side such as deep state that's prosecuted and guilty.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 June, 02:13
💜...and everything will ...glow

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
15 June, 02:12
a world without vk posts? 😔😆

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
15 June, 01:56
Beautiful words,🙏🏼❤️

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
15 June, 01:55
I didnt wait for someday... I created it now. Dont waste another day. ❤️

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
15 June, 02:40
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
lol me too. sounds like my mornings. we're waiting for yall out here

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 June, 01:39
I love what have written so much that I am bookmarking to paint this scenario. WWG1WGAWW
🍏🍎🍉🍋🍊🍑🍒🥦🥬🥕🐾🐾🌳🌳🌿🌱
Thank you for the beautiful vision!🙏🏻

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 June, 01:42
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
PLEASE share it with us when you're done :)

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 June, 01:39
✨ beautiful image! It will be joyous!💖

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
15 June, 01:38
thats how i grew up on a farm about 25kms south of Johannesburg. we did not even have electricity but a parrifin generator had wild pecan nut trees in open space next to us yes we had mushrooms spring up. only negative poisonous snakes Rinkhals

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 June, 01:31
Beautiful. Well said. Thank you for sharing. GOD Bless You.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
15 June, 01:12
Beautifully said and a vision we must hold to create.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
15 June, 12:50
Love this! the work will be worth it. 🤍🌸❤️

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
15 June, 12:38
Love that picture you paint. It’s coming🙏🏻

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
15 June, 12:33
Amen!!

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
15 June, 12:25
I may not live to see it. But knowing my grandkids will have a real life is good enough for me.

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
15 June, 12:13
this gave me some chills when i read it (the good kind lol)

God bless, hope everyone has a great day

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
15 June, 12:09
Let’s make this happen....humanity deserves this

Jessi Doe @Jessi
15 June, 12:08
sound like a little piece of heaven on earth💕

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 June, 12:06
i can’t wait!! 👍❤️

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
15 June, 12:05
As I sit in my lonely office here at work, my eyes filled with tears of joy visualizing how great that day will be when we are all slaves no more! Thank you for this post!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
15 June, 12:02
Ahhhhhhh…..sigh

American Girl @Americangirl
15 June, 12:01
fooking beautiful ❤️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 June, 11:45
Amen.
Amen.

Your words allow my heart to sing!