Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Lin Wood (Telegram 10:50pm) - Given the intensity of the propaganda media attacks against me, one would think media is suffering from Wood Derangement Syndrome. These propagandists need a mental health evaluation. The fact that President Trump put up with this nonsense 24/7 for 4 years tells you all you need to know about his toughness and character. He never quits and the liars can never stop him. President Trump will drain the swamp. Patience.
10:56 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Jett Baker @JettBaker
03 February, 12:01
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Lin Wood - America Hero
The ones who stand up in front of all humanity
are the closest to God.
They get tormented the most. But they are strong.
Like President Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
02 February, 11:10
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I reject all calls for patience at this point. Calling for patience was fine in the last four years, but now we've entered an existential crisis for America and the world. One cannot be patient when they are actively under attack. If you were chased by a pack of wolves, would patience even be possible? I'm not the only one who has been in a heightened state of adrenaline for 3 months or more. Each stage of this nightmare feels worse than the last. Yes we are waiting, but for many of us we are not waiting patiently. Have mercy on your poor supporters Mr. Trump and make it happen now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
02 February, 11:31
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
I wish I understood, I don't

Jett Baker @JettBaker
03 February, 11:59
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Remember 30 more days.....
just wrote this on twott
still holding the line, (hope it's not just for the nice sound)