Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
13 June, 11:40
I have a theory that very well possibly might hold up. I believe Trump will be indicted, and he will go to trial, at that time they will introduce Nancy Pelosiβ€˜s laptop as evidence, and I believe they said that they have emails or messages with the Democrats coordinating with antifa and BLM, possibly in regards to the insurrection. now this possibly might not be allowed to be introduced, or they will disregard it despite the irrefutable evidence and prosecute Trump anyway, which could trigger the EBS, and this makes sense because it will be broadcasted for everyone to see and we know at least 90% around the world are going to be watching this trial, they will commit treason on national television for the whole world to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
13 June, 12:04
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I agree with you....

"How do you introduce evidence legally?"

3 πŸ’§s:
https://qalerts.net/?q=Int...

2 picsπŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 June, 12:26
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
wasn't there a mention from Q as to
Huma or Podesta 1st???
want it to be soo many...
Obama would would shock the world 🀣

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
13 June, 12:35
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
πŸ˜‚

πŸ’§34
https://qalerts.net/?n=34

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
TY
duhh my me as why would Q or Any intelligent person post to the world Whom they will Arrest 1st 😁
12:48 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
13 June, 01:02
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
You're most welcome.😊

It's imperative not to disclose moves to enemiesπŸ‘‡

πŸ’§2604
FALSE.
HUBER will bring SEVERE PAIN TO DC.
SESSIONS' forced release of name [HUBER] to House created another variable.
Use Logic.
Why would we tell you the plan if in doing so also alerts those who we are actively engaged in HUNTING?
You are witnessing, first-hand, the demise of those in power [OLD GUARD].
We, the PEOPLE.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
TOGETHER WE WIN!
Q
πŸ§πŸ’§
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23...

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 June, 01:45
Yes TY & Bless you...
lot going on rt now my mind gets overwhelmed with wanting info...
after illness in 2019 my shorter term memory got augggghhhhh
😁
wanna watch ton YouTube you all post however...
huge storm on way 2-4 hrs & I been o here past 3 days...
procrastinator am I
Have a Wonderful Day!