Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
๐Ÿ‘€ While all eyes are on the fed bois arrested outside park event in CDA, I had sent the info of WHAT WAS PLANNED AT THE PARK to several state reps, and NOBODY responded to me. I'm very curious why all this Fed Boi stuff is getting press... this was no ordinary "Day at the Park". This was a GROOMING EVENT.
https://summit.news/2022/0...
11:08 AM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rabbithole_Down in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
13 June, 11:45
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
I am wondering how the heck we are going to be able to sort this all out .
I wonder if our ancestors forced weirdos out of communities and into caves and the wilderness in order to clean up of communities of this kind of depravity.
Christains scared to evangelize but Drag Queen Fun in the Park for Kids , with your friendly Satanist in Tow. Really!๐Ÿ˜ณ
I cant imagine the many of the LBG and feminist communities are on Board with this, especially the Satanist connection๐Ÿค“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 12:51
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
.5% of US population "identifies" as transgender.
We are being led to believe it's a much higher number.
The goal to mind-control the youth into wondering, questioning, their own identity is a long term plan. Confuse them before they even know who they are...
Bigger picture becomes the natural effect on society, less family, less baby carriages, less future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 11:10
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
In addition if you read the article, they had Antifa there ready to fight if anyone was going to step in their way. I am in So ID, and I know some good people in No ID, and frankly I was very surprised none of the conservatives I reached out to cared at all that this was happening in Idaho!!! The fricking CAMELS NOSE is in the tent, we have to put up road blocks... so I find this whole thing very suspicious.