Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 June, 04:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
12 June, 11:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is this just more made up history to prep people to accept a future alien encounter? Or is it real history finally leaking out?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
That's not meant to sound snarky....it's a legitimate question. I'm struggling to know what is up and what is down right now. I'm personally under the belief that aliens are demonic beings...but is that just "programming" too? LOL! Golly.... Sometimes you wonder if you've ventured too far down the rabbit hole! 🤪🧐🤷‍♀️
03:38 AM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
13 June, 11:09
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I haven't seen any truly compelling extra terrestrial evidence yet, Kimmy.

Extra dimensional entities, as in demonic, makes more sense. It can fit with realm, 5D, firmament, and sphere theories.

I try to leave a slim possibility for anything being true these days while remaining skeptical of everything.

13 June, 01:39
In response Water Mark to his Publication
That's kind of where I'm at too. But golly...SO much disinformation all around!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
13 June, 03:58
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Yup , I am the same way. I am not sure if I live on a globe or a frizbee, or just in a “realm “ and I am not sure if these Demons are from below Earth or from Outta space.
I am sure of God, Country and Family tho so there is that 👍