Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 June, 04:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
12 June, 05:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Not too sure about this one. In the beginning of the video it says that E.T.s were traveling through space and had engine trouble and then fell to Earth. Not sure how that would be possible if there was a firmament. These are the questions that first come to mind...

1. If there is a firmament, how are E.T.s able to pass through it and "fall to Earth"?
2. If there is a firmament, and E.T.s can pass through it, does it require a type of signature to do so?
3. Is space fake in terms of how we have been taught?
4. Do E.T.s and how our world perceives them actually exist?
5. Is this video bs?

Question 1 being the most prominent. So much information out there that they tend to put holes in other theories.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Several have told us that there is a portal in Antarctica where ETs came in and out of our planet.
It is my understanding that the ETs helping us found the key to it and have locked it down.

The question then becomes:

Do they use this portal because it is a jump gate that transports them faster OR
Do they use it because it is the only way on and off Earth?
My guide has shown me and taken me thro several Jump Gates.
Well that is what he calls them.

All I know is that I see them in space then idk how but next thing I know we are where ever he is taking me.
01:18 AM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
13 June, 01:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Earth is a special planet because it has an innate link to what we call heaven, or as the galactics call it a portal to the 12th dimension, in Antarctica, yes, that was Atlantis.

The Earth is designed to be a world connected to the rest of the multiverse/universe through light channels. These channels of light come through stars and shine on every planet. The Earth has a grid system, something like an electrical system in your house, where all the energies circulate and are taken from wherever there is a power supply. When you flip a light switch, more power goes to that switch. Earth is the same, but in the 3D grid the polarities are reversed by the dark ones and since humanity is also connected to the power grid, their polarities are also reversed

continued in comments

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
13 June, 01:32
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
The Archons have maintained their control with a special technology called The Veil. It is an electromagnetic frequency fence on the lower astral and especially on the etheric plane, extending a maximum of 8.6 down from the surface, ground level miles up and from our planet, which largely prevents the Light from entering the quarantine earth. enters. The veil is operated by the non-physical Archons. technology is best described as ethereal HAARP distorts the time/space structure at the quantum level thus creating major problems for UFO propulsion systems of the positive ET forces. In the past this has greatly hindered the progress of the positive planetary ET races here. This veil has a function to program humanity. And it lowers our consciousness and the activation of the light body/merkaba.

From the book by Sharon Stewart a member of the Galactic Federation and extraterrestrial soul incarnate

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 01:40
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
Nana has heard something similar to this from more than one source.
Also that the veil is being lifted and the portals are the main entrance to this galaxy.

I have heard the same about it making it difficult for the Good ET ships in the past as well.