Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 June, 04:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
13 June, 06:21
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
As soon as I joined AU, this person blocked me. meh....we are meant to work together, some people do not understand that.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
13 June, 10:59
She's a bit touchy. Blocked me. Posts some good info but cannot handle the slightest dissent. AU isn't that big.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
13 June, 12:16
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Don't even know what I dissented on

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
13 June, 03:42
Ditto !
very picky- best not to repsond to their posts at all! 😂

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 June, 01:59
Me too...

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
12 June, 11:57
Yep...same. I made ONE comment on a post months ago...didn't think it was a bad comment...got blocked. There's a couple that that's happened with.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
12 June, 11:25
me too. its how they get attention 🙄😂🤣

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
12 June, 06:52
i am also, and have no clue why. So i did them a favor and blocked them back.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
12 June, 07:36
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
lol im glad im not the only one