Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 June, 12:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 June, 04:54
Traveling through space, had engine trouble and fell to Earth...
Not very advanced tech then
I don't know I don't really buy this story
To kill someone just because is different...
It really depicts humans like savages with no heart
Just my idea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 June, 12:40
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
13 June, 02:08
That's amazing! Some of them look like crop circles.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 01:11
So much hidden for us!
Do ya'll realize the purely amazing future we can give our children hear on Earth and in space?
It is there for us we just have to stick together and manifest it!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 June, 12:30
hard disk drive
recorded memory

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 June, 12:09
well wow 🤩

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 June, 12:02
That's soo neat
and ton more info than what TV series Ancient Aliens has 😁
bit different info as well of course

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
12 June, 11:59
Is this just more made up history to prep people to accept a future alien encounter? Or is it real history finally leaking out?

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
13 June, 03:38
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
That's not meant to sound snarky....it's a legitimate question. I'm struggling to know what is up and what is down right now. I'm personally under the belief that aliens are demonic beings...but is that just "programming" too? LOL! Golly.... Sometimes you wonder if you've ventured too far down the rabbit hole! 🤪🧐🤷‍♀️

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
12 June, 10:17

Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 June, 07:39
...ok im listening...go on.🤔😉 Wow! One of the coolest things i ever heard.🙂☝️🙏🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 June, 06:11

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
12 June, 05:44
why am i blocked from @physics171 ?dafuq?

Water Mark @Watermark
13 June, 10:59
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
She's a bit touchy. Blocked me. Posts some good info but cannot handle the slightest dissent. AU isn't that big.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
13 June, 06:21
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
As soon as I joined AU, this person blocked me. meh....we are meant to work together, some people do not understand that.....

Tyler 316 @TWM316
12 June, 05:18
Not too sure about this one. In the beginning of the video it says that E.T.s were traveling through space and had engine trouble and then fell to Earth. Not sure how that would be possible if there was a firmament. These are the questions that first come to mind...

1. If there is a firmament, how are E.T.s able to pass through it and "fall to Earth"?
2. If there is a firmament, and E.T.s can pass through it, does it require a type of signature to do so?
3. Is space fake in terms of how we have been taught?
4. Do E.T.s and how our world perceives them actually exist?
5. Is this video bs?

Question 1 being the most prominent. So much information out there that they tend to put holes in other theories.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 June, 12:08
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
I wondered till I stared reading Ezekiel

How small/large would you imagine the firmament to be
AND who my have Created the ETs?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 01:18
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Several have told us that there is a portal in Antarctica where ETs came in and out of our planet.
It is my understanding that the ETs helping us found the key to it and have locked it down.

The question then becomes:

Do they use this portal because it is a jump gate that transports them faster OR
Do they use it because it is the only way on and off Earth?
My guide has shown me and taken me thro several Jump Gates.
Well that is what he calls them.

All I know is that I see them in space then idk how but next thing I know we are where ever he is taking me.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 June, 05:18

12 June, 05:01
WOWWWWWW!

Super rad!

Can I ask you about this thing that Andy Warhol did and they put it on the moon?
He drew a weiner on it.
Plz tell me something about this lol

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 June, 04:55
All that has been hidden will be revealed…

Dark to Light.

TS = 1619.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 June, 01:14
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
might be waiting a while
considering the slow pace

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
12 June, 05:04
very interesting. just watched a video on Marina and Josephina, mummies of Peru. Not of this world~

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 June, 04:47
4:19 TS match

"Sometimes the TRUTH is right in front of you."

12 June, 05:20
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
👋

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
12 June, 04:43
Reminds me of Orson Welles's "The War of the Worlds".

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 June, 04:38
Another example of how fear of the unknown killed off this race.
Man as a whole needs to practice unconditional love and tolerance.
These visitors could have taught us information that would have revolutionized our small piece of the cosmos.
Infiltration not invasion comes to mind.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 June, 04:35
What are they hiding from us?

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
12 June, 04:56
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
They hide our real history.
Mankind is a creation of the Lyran cat breed.

They created us because they wanted to understand what it would be like to be part of a project of this magnitude with other species.

We would become a super species.
The human soul needed a body to learn in and was created for that purpose by the humanoid species. Before that time, humans were fully energetic bodies, beings of light. And the light wanted to learn and realized that it needed a physical form of a lower vibrational level to do this. You have instincts that were provided along with the different DNA of the beings that were involved in creating you.

continued in comments

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 June, 12:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
my question is what are they NOT hiding from us!

Hangman1128 says they R hiding out Creator (God) to get more people for Hell.
(my paraphrase)

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 June, 04:32
Interesting that 12000 years was mentioned, the last full cycle geomagnetic excursion (the gothamburg) the next one is happening now.

Red Edge @Rededge
12 June, 04:24
That's a really interesting video.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
12 June, 04:23
🤯🤯🤯