Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Groundbreaking new research has linked sodium fluoride to cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death worldwide. Researchers found that fluoride consumption directly stimulates the hardening of your arteries, a condition known as atherosclerosis that is highly correlated with the #1 killer. Sodium fluoride is currently added to the water supply of many cities worldwide, despite extreme opposition from health professionals and previous studies linking it to decreased IQ and infertility.

Could more fluoride being add to the water be the cause of Strokes too ?

https://naturalsociety.com...
01:41 PM - Jun 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 June, 02:02
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Fluoride cause inflammation in the body. Best to filter out flouride from water, drink alkaline water, stop using toothpaste and mouthwashes that have flouride. Most municipalities have flouride in the water, many with too much. My personal story is having breast cancer and researching causes. Acidic bodies promote cancer growth, alkaline bodies inhibit cancer growth. Acidic bodies are caused by consuming the wrong food and drink. Fluoride is a poison. I always had sensitive teeth, especially after a flouride " treatment." Once I stopped using Fluoride toothpaste & mouthwash my sensitivity is markedly decreased, hardly noticable at all, and my gums are healthier. There would be an ENORMOUS change in peoples health if people would pursue an alkaline body, stop ingesting flouride, and take a 30-45 min. brisk walk in the sunshine and fresh air daily.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
12 June, 03:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Eating a generous amount of watery fruit
will provide the body with plenty of
naturally filtered biological water that in turn is used by the body to leech out and flush unwanted material discarded by the
digestive and immune system.
The PH level of fresh fruit is natures balancing
scale for our wonderful bodies,
the quickest path to regain and retain good heath
and vitality is to eat Gods first provision in abundance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
12 June, 03:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Interesting the "Chart' Colors reflect that of the "Chakras". 💜