Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
14 June, 04:07
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
This was amazing fun back in the day...unless you forgot it was in your pocket & mom washed it in her washing machine then you were never allowed another red eggfull ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
13 June, 05:26
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I can remember doing that.😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
13 June, 01:30
The good ole days ! simpler times.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 01:22
Yes we actually did!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
12 June, 03:41
Physical Silly Puddy has evolved to Digital Anonny Puddy

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
12 June, 03:42
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
We just got smarter lol

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
12 June, 02:55
🤣🤣🤣❤️ We're showing our ages here, but Silly Putty and the Sunday comics were the BEST!!!😆

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
12 June, 02:58
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Now even Newspapers are about to become obsolete🙄

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
12 June, 02:37
🎼Those were the days, my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way🎶😉

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 June, 03:13
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
I recall listening to the radio on a rare occasion and singing along with all these great tunes when the station break came on and informed me that I was listening to the oldies station...wha ..wha ? Haha Funny still when the break was over they played Born to Run and I thought, wow Springsteen is on the oldies channel too.
(freekin ruiner though, as he popped up on Epstein's flight log too.. 😠 really Bruce? really???)

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 June, 02:18

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
12 June, 01:44
I remember playing with Silly Putty ~ anybody else?
and we did steal comics that way!!!
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 June, 01:38
yep!

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
12 June, 01:07
Silly Putty..?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
12 June, 01:45
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I think so :)

J J Larr @3JJL
12 June, 01:04
🤣🤣🤣

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 June, 12:56
there are a lot of meme stealers, myself included

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 June, 01:18
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
12 June, 12:52
😆😆😆