Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 June, 09:03
So if a billion people at the same time discover they have poisoned themselves and sterilised their kids…

Might be a bit of an intense week, that one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
Yes, it’s real and my heart is broken. My Dad had a double brain bleed last week. Very sad he took the J and J shots, discussed many times with him and I thought he was convinced not to get them. Please pray for him.
12:03 AM - Jun 12, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormgirl in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 June, 02:04
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
🙏😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
13 June, 02:01
💖🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 June, 01:26
🙏❤️❤️🙏

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 June, 12:54
🙏🙏🙏

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
12 June, 12:43
😞 So sorry. XOXO