Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Noticing more and more Tesla's or could be the gas drivers driving less. Not sure.
11:58 PM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
12 June, 04:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Noticed that too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
12 June, 03:34
Your post caused a lightbulb moment on my observations over the last month on traffic on the road in front of my house. Since school let out I've seen less and less traffic. Must be the gas prices.

Bad for the economy. Good for my cats who insist on being road warriors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
12 June, 09:21
I have seen a couple in Montana, but electric cats are just not practical here. There are very few charging stations and those are in bigger cities. There are no charging stations along any of the freeways/highways, so if your battery goes dead, good luck trying to charge it!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 June, 09:09
More interested in Tesla energy. That and getting a horse. 😉😊

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 June, 09:04
Even in NE GA. Almost weekly. But we are a vacation destination too.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
12 June, 08:54
who can afford a Tesla? oh right, the people who didnt escape the slave system. thank God for the farce of convid-I am set free. (i drive 25 miles per week-to work & pay bills) independence is hard, but bit by bit it grows if you work for yourself

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
12 June, 08:35
Here in spain as are HEAVY HITTING in the apparently weak points of #Tesla #Cars desing

WELDING POINTS = PROBLEMS

and Company Culture ( predatory ) with some JUDICIAL CASES winned by some Car YOUTUBER exposion this particlar issues.. in Spanish Courts

Really I dont think that TESLA CARS would be a REAL PRODUCT AT THESE PRICE

and neither TESLA AS COMPANY very different that the rest o PREDARTORY MINDSET companies
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Las SOLDADURAS de TESLA: LA VERDAD! - YouTube

Te cuento los detalles y pruebas recopiladas de varios canales internacionales para ver si de verdad Tesla tiene problemas en las soldaduras de los Model S y...

12 June, 08:38
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
update : apparently in the new desing more welding spots are added to increase the durability

but yet the mindset of corporative culture looks ... weird

12 June, 08:28
TESLA CARS = ULTRA MEGA EXPENSIVE = FOR RICHS

AND

ALSO are getting a lot of bad press ( proabaly payed sometimes ) about

GENERAL BAD QUALITY AND PREADATORY " APPLE LIKE" HOSTILE WITH CLIENTS PRACTICES

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
12 June, 07:22
A Bicycle or Legs. The only 'transportation' you can count on.
' when the shit goes down.... ya betta be ready'💪

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 June, 08:48
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Im glad I have 3 horses to ride . Lord let there be hay!

Green 8700 @Green8700
12 June, 07:21
my employer is giving a bonus if you buy a Tesla. Still not really in the budget.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
12 June, 07:12
kind of ‘lockdown by proxy’ for those that don’t politically align with [them] (and also the poor) if gas prices keep going up…

i agree, i’ve seen a lot lately, and hadn’t noticed it til you just made me think back. they have a very distinctive headlight; one of my weird skills, i can identify car models very easily just based on bodyline or headlights.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
12 June, 05:02
they sound like a golf cart and drive like a golf cart.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 June, 03:26
They never thought they were going to lose.
The calm before the storm.

Kira Kju @kju17
12 June, 02:46
I still remember from my childhood the smell of gasoline ...
what does Tesla smell like?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 June, 02:23
even here in the deep south now, $85 not quite 3/4 tank, baby car was definitely better on gas

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 June, 02:23
even here in the deep south now, $85 not quite 3/4 tank, baby car was definitely better on gas

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 June, 01:20
Friendly reminder to the troops here at AU:

NCSWIC.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 11, 2022 at 9:15 PM]
NO ONE CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING!!!🥳🥳🥳
https://rumble.com/v185l4s...

Miss. Messina @Messina
12 June, 01:11
A friend of mine got a tesla the minute he found out it was going to be a rise on gas prices, Some of my other friends have teslas because they have stock in it !!! in my county there has definitely a rise on the streets

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
12 June, 01:05
My wife got the Model Y. I like basic vehicles with the least amount of technology and electronic components in the engine. It took me an hour to setup my profile and take a drive around the block. But i have to admit, the acceleration is pretty damn good. I live in Houston with lots of fancy cars and overpowered pickups and they do not like seeing a little car zip through traffic

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 June, 01:06
Free energy is the future…

Right now, though?
The calm before the storm.

Caps = 48.
TS = 2358 > 18. 😎

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
12 June, 03:51
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
free energy is my vision of the future for sure.
free energy into homes
And
free’ing the energy of humans from the slave system
🙏💙

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
12 June, 04:08
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
also, thank you for everything you do!
your dives into things are brilliant
you are appreciated

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 June, 01:01
Oh my gosh I was just noticing that today. So are the gas prices supposed to make Elon even more rich???? Kinda like COVID making Billy G and Mr. Amazon more money.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 June, 12:38
Not good in my view. The electric car that can be shut down remotely by one’s goverent figures bigly in the Cabal’s Global Reset.

Not good. Not good at all.

This is capitulation not adaptation.

Convince me I’m wrong.

Miss. Messina @Messina
12 June, 01:14
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I’m not a fan of someone having full control of my car , although it is a push start ,it still runs on gas , As far as the acceleration I have a pretty powerful turbo lol

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
12 June, 12:35
Here in the heart of the Permian Basin Oilfield, we still drive big diesel trucks. It'd be sacrilege to own an EV. 🤠 However, an occasional Karen or Ken can be seen behind the wheel of one...usually alone with a mask on. 😆

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 June, 12:29
Probably just more fun to drive. ☺️

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
12 June, 12:28
I have noticed this as well and I’m in Alabama…you know the state where we can’t afford shoes and we all wear overalls and dip snuff.

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
12 June, 12:25
Drivers arr driving less due to these Convenient stores are cutting us off can not get more than. $80 and can only use a debit card once in 24 hr period

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
12 June, 03:37
In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication
Where are earth are you? There isn't a gas shortage. This seems really weird.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 June, 12:25
Q1158
The Where