BlockII @BlockII
Been out of town the last few weeks helping out a few family members. So I haven’t been as active online and pretty much haven’t talked about anything political or truth/conspiracy related since I left. But in the process, I was reminded of something important. Sometimes, we can have the greatest impact just by reaching out a helping hand to someone in need. Speaking personally, there have been times where I was so focused on figuring out a way to “redpill” someone that I forgot to check if they were doing ok or whether they were feeling overwhelmed by life. I guarantee there’s at least one person in everyone’s life right now who needs help but isn’t quite able to verbalize it. Helping out that person could be as simple as picking up a couple of groceries for them, helping out with yard work, or driving them to a doctor appointment. It seems simple, but you’d be surprised how a small gesture like that can bring a ray of light into someone’s life
08:33 PM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by BlockII in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BlockII , click on at the bottom under it