Celery Juicer @Emme
Im not very good at asking for help. I could really use Prayers. We our on our second day of hospice. His name is Steven. Thank you. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯²
06:06 PM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Emme in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 June, 10:58
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
Lord Jesus we come together as your children, united as believers, asking for your peace and comfort for this family. May they feel your love as they care for their loved one Steven in hospice care. Wrap Steven in your loving arms and give him peace. In Jesus Name, Amen πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
19 June, 10:13
I already prayed for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I have just went through this with my father in law. I have another family member whose father was put into a hospice house. They diagnosed him with cancer and less than a week later he was gone. I am praying that God will bring His peace to wash over you and your loved ones. I am also praying that over Steven. You have many prayer warriors here for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
19 June, 09:33
πŸ™Praying for everyone!

Diana DJT @Diana
19 June, 02:13
Heartfelt love & prayer's πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ have been there with my dad in 2017, the people there were like angels sent from heaven. God bless you and Steven😘

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 June, 12:27
Sending up prayers for you and Steven πŸ™

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; to grant to those who mourn in Zionβ€” to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified.
~ Isaiah 61:1-3

Linda Smith @linlou55
19 June, 10:41
Said prayer for you and Steven; been there and know how it feels.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 June, 09:51
Praying for God's protective shield and healing. God bless!!

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
19 June, 08:53
I'm praying right now for you and Steven. God bless you.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
19 June, 08:41
πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Vicki Lord @Vlord
19 June, 08:33
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 June, 08:32
Praying for Steven and you. πŸ™β€οΈ

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 June, 08:21
God, Steve is in YOUR loving hands. Grace and Peace to this beautiful family. More of Your light. More of Your love.
...and they we are Christians by our love.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
19 June, 08:19
πŸ™

suZy Connolly @suZq14
19 June, 07:10
sending love and prayers to you and Steven πŸ™

Bee Saved @BSaved
19 June, 06:45
prayers

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
19 June, 05:15
prayers sentπŸ™

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
19 June, 03:47
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ # prayerteam

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 June, 01:55
πŸ™βœ¨StevenπŸ™βœ¨

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
19 June, 01:38
πŸ™

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 June, 01:23
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 June, 01:22
πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

β€’β€’β€’ Bender β€’β€’β€’ @4dBender
19 June, 12:49
Keep us posted.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
19 June, 12:46
Prayers for Steven πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Denni USA @DenniUSA
19 June, 12:10
Prayers for Steven in hopes of a peaceful journey. Prayers to you and his friends and family in dealing with the loss of him. πŸ˜žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 June, 12:09
Prayers for Steven and your family.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
19 June, 12:00
Praying now πŸ™

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
18 June, 11:32
Sending prayers of peace over you, Steven and the entire family. πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
18 June, 11:29
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Win Gale @Wingale17
18 June, 11:21
sending you and Stephen a hug prayed for you both God bless