Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
18 June, 12:13
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
About damn time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
18 June, 12:08
interdasting:
"Prime Minister Anthony Albanese will be informed about the Queen's death about an hour before a public statement is sent out, according to leaked funeral details."

https://www.skynews.com.au...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
11 June, 09:41
hmmm...nah..prob won't happen with old Lizzsrd Lady😂😂🤣

Happy Days @Sun2516
10 June, 06:23

11 June, 09:41
In response Happy Days to his Publication
😂🤣😂🤣😂💜💜💜

18 June, 07:29
In response Happy Days to his Publication
i keep coming back to all of this post...and this lizzard all decked out...😂🤣😂...i am imagining this thing but Huge...parading around in full view of the public...people running in horror ...and FINALLY REALIZING what they have been "idolizing" all these years...🤣😂🤣...i know...twisted humour...but...effective red pill😂🤣😂