Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
💯
go with the flow. let go, move past fear. there’s so much freedom in this & most importantly you get out of your own way so you can move toward your best/higher self✨
01:55 PM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by hereforThePatriotParty in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
10 June, 11:22
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
same thing happens when you except Christ you start seeing things as it really is in the light your recognize the devils schemes and tricks and then peace comes from the one who is really in control.
Proverbs 3:5-6
King James Version

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ................................#GODwinsalways

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 June, 11:43
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
yes🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 June, 04:33
I watched a vid on gaming while back on how to get into the flow state. Makes sense. Also known as being "in the Zone" never really thought to translate that to everyday life. good call. "time flies"

10 June, 05:45
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
exactly. when you’re having fun right? something powerful about being fully present in any situation. and letting go of whatever you cling to, especially expectations. thank you for adding this!

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
10 June, 03:59
Lorie is awesome! ❤️

Judy Link @Jlink333
10 June, 03:31
thanks!!! needed thos message! flow….dont resist!

Judy Link @Jlink333

Judy Link @Jlink333

10 June, 04:05
In response Judy Link to her Publication
same as how you feel doing something you love. you’re in the zone, fully present. same idea but applied/practiced holistically 🤍

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
10 June, 03:11
Wu Wei

10 June, 03:59
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
effortless action once you move past the illusion of control

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 June, 03:07
Love Lorie Ladd's videos!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 June, 02:32
I love watching her videos 💞

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
10 June, 02:12
HONEY, AMERICA IS PAST FEAR. WE ARE READY. TRUTH.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 June, 02:10
Ciao ciao ........is this the storm 😉

https://twitter.com/Towish...

10 June, 02:15
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
John F. Kennedy Exposes New World Order
GLOBALISTS
SHARE!! SHARE!! SHARE!!

❤️💜💙
SOURCE: Q_JFKjr

https://twitter.com/Towish...

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
10 June, 02:09
https://www.youtube.com/wa... Let it go, let it flow!!
Dave Mason - Let It Go , Let It Flow - YouTube

http://www.dave-mason.comLYRICSSongwriters: MASON, DAVEWhen I'm aloneI sometimes get to thinkin'How it's gonna beWhen we're goneAre we moving closer together...

10 June, 02:20
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
thank you this fits ❤️💙💜

10 June, 02:04
I HOPE THIS IS TRUE

10 June, 02:08
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Tweet from John Fitzgerald Kennedy