⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
BAN REAL ASSAULT WEAPONS.

I cannot understand why no one with a large account is talking about this. Either they're too ignorant to it, or it's not popular enough to get them enough likes.

The surface level propaganda shit is really old. You wanna talk the biggest puzzle piece? Here it is. A I at its grandest.
https://t.me/JusticeByLigh...
06:29 AM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
nasty 123 @Nasty1
10 June, 07:13
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
A Microwave Oven cooks things indoors, Wireless Microwave technology Cooks things Outdoors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
10 June, 02:15
I walk every day for my health.. lmo Yesterday and today, the chemtrails were massive. Yeah I could have went back to my car and went back to the house. But the walks do help my weight loss and my state of mind. I can't say that its a good trade off.. weight loss for radiation poisoning. These things are quite important, air, water and food. None of us are going to be clapping for Trump's return to office if we are 10 foot under. Hello?? Look up everybody.. they are killing us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
10 June, 02:15
I walk every day for my health.. lmo Yesterday and today, the chemtrails were massive. Yeah I could have went back to my car and went back to the house. But the walks do help my weight loss and my state of mind. I can't say that its a good trade off.. weight loss for radiation poisoning. These things are quite important, air, water and food. None of us are going to be clapping for Trump's return to office if we are 10 foot under. Hello?? Look up everybody.. they are killing us.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 June, 12:02
what is the instrument she is using to measure the radiation?

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 June, 07:07
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I believe it's an EMF detector.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 June, 07:10
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
https://emfacademy.com/bes...
There are different kinds of emf detectors