Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Where have all the anons gone?😔

Started from the bottom of my "following" list and worked my way up through 43.

Of those 43:
15 haven't been on in over a year...
9 haven't been on in months...
So, 24 out of 43 aren't active anymore...

Praying everyone is well.🙏Did they give up? Are they ill? Are they tired of social media? Maybe too busy? Did they feel unnoticed?

We all go through things we don't share here. So, this is a reminder to be kind always... And pray for our fellow anons who have been away for so long...

Also, Joe M hasn't been active on Gab since Sept. 2021.
His wife either. Her last post (MrsJoeM) said that his Telegram account was just a placeholder (StormIsUponUsJM).
(There is a StormIsUponUs on TS that isn't active, and the only one that account is following is POTUS. That has over 14K followers. Maybe it's him? Maybe he'll reappear at some point. Miss his encouraging posts and wonder why he stopped.)
02:30 AM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 June, 12:23
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
So sorry, you all... Wish we had an edit button. :( In my tiredness, I typed the wrong Joe M address for Telegram. (The one above is the wrong one.)

The correct one is: StormIsUponUs (no "JS" at the end).

Here are 2 screenshots:

1st: Mrs. Joe M's Gab post about her husband's account.
(PS: This really is her account. She had answered some questions about this on his page a few months ago, and then posted this on hers. Used to follow her on Twitter.)

2nd: Joe M's Telegram placeholder account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
11 June, 10:59
I was wondering if this is Joe M also 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 June, 12:13
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Yep, this is the one I'm keeping an eye on... I think it might be his TS placeholder, but time will tell. :)

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
10 June, 04:25
posts daily if its him
https://t.me/StormIsUponUs...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 June, 12:15
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
Nope, that's not him. :) And SO sorry... In my tiredness, I typed the TS address that was another one I had checked. But it's not the one his wife stated was his. I will post the screenshot of his account in this thread.❤️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 June, 02:52
was thinking the exact same thing
some got tired, others gave up.
They will all be back in time.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 June, 03:43
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
🙏❤️

James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 June, 02:37
Yes many have gone off to do other things move on with their personal lives this whole truething work is extremely draining and doesn't always pay out which people still need to make a living. The drips have turned into floods of information and as information is exposed so rapidly it's easy to get your information lost in the Sea of information.

Thank you for your continued support in this fight against evil.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 June, 02:40
In response James Dean to his Publication
🙏👍❤️😔