my mother has always known
she still thinks im crazy tho
but shes talking to me now at least
09:06 PM - Jun 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 June, 10:36
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I’m glad she’s talking to you. At the end of the day you’ll always be her baby. ❤️
Her version of saying something comforting = keeping it real AF! lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
10 June, 10:24
love your mom. my mom would just tell me to stop that silky talk.

everyone around me is 🙈🙉🙊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 June, 11:36
My mom's in her 80s . . . She thinks I am nuts too. I don't care anymore. I just pray that she lives to see everything happen because she has a list of things I told her would happen that never did or at least that we know of. It's on her China Cabinet. All she always does is bust me about it.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 June, 11:06
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
may shock her into a stroke!
Gotta love your mom regardless.
mine was murdered when I was 30 she was 60... 1990
I love & miss her every minute of every day even with our own faults!!!
🙏🙏🙏
pretty awesome at 80 she has a list 🙂🤣🤣😀

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 11:12
Awwh sorry hun my Mom is 86 and she thinks the same thing but they will be so so happy when they finally realize that the future is really more awesome than any other time in human history.

This is such an exciting time hun and you have the ability to decode it and see it.
It is only the end times for us it is the end times for them.
You have a special talent that God allowed you to be here to use.
Dont allow the emotions of the Earth suit to control your days, allow you soul and higher self to roo the day!

You are so loved by God and your soul family you can not even imagine.
We all have fears we have to overcome. Give them to God!
KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN INFINITE BEING!
YOU ARE SO POWER!
Your power is in your soul not the Earth suit, in your love for God and the military.
Stand in it with all your power SOFTLY with LOVE.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 June, 11:04
i wish i could talk with my mom and she could offer me some comfort. i don't think she even likes me anymore. no one in my family does. they've made that clear i am no one to them.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 June, 11:38
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
We are here and we love you. Stand strong and keep the faith. 🫂

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 June, 09:36
🙏🙏🙏

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
09 June, 09:27

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
09 June, 09:17
@VK your APL dropped to a 9.2. hmm could that mean we may be on the mend???

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 June, 09:18
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Do the gematria on my moms name
U cant make this shit up
https://www.gematrix.org/?...