Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
08 June, 11:06
Did AOC flip on the Democrats? Maybe the rumors that she was a Trump plant are true!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 June, 11:51
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I did a Meme about here long ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 June, 01:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😁 I've been waiting for her to flip ever since VK posted this pic on twitter. Lol

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 June, 01:45
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Me, too...let's see what happens :)

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
09 June, 12:30
Does anyone have the original pic from the post that they can try and open with notepad?

09 June, 12:46
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
it was so long ago that I'm not sure!
maybe @johnnyQ ... J - do you have the original pic and not just a screenshot?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 June, 09:45
If it wasn’t for the Green New Deal that AOC introduced, we would have no idea what the Democrats are up to.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
09 June, 09:14
LOL. To hear her say "it's hard to be a 'NORMAL' person surrounded by so much decay" just cracks me up. We wondered if she was "normal?''. Idk but I think she deserves a best actress award. You gotta admit, she was so stupid she was funny.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 June, 09:12
hi, Tesla 🫶✨💐✨

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
09 June, 09:06
This makes more and more sense.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 12:46
Kaleigh had on all white with white shoes as well today!
Nana took that as a white hat day!
Been busy tho what I miss?

Golden Times donated @Golden
09 June, 12:30
Great White Hat !

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
09 June, 12:22
Boomerang

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 June, 12:16

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
09 June, 12:00
I was just looking for that!! :)

09 June, 12:00
+ extra E