I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 01:57
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They #Fooked .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
07 June, 06:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am curious if others have noticed new abilities they didn't have pre awakening. I have developed an ability to draw that I never had before. There was always an interest but not much skill.

trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
I learnt to slow down & be still 😁
This has enabled me to be in the eye of the storm & not get frazzled by events unfolding.
Gone from being super active, creative/art/food, overly organised & everything in it’s right place...to not worrying that I didn’t do the dishes or make my bed perfectly.
I know my creative flow will come back & it will be interesting to see what manifests then.
11:23 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 June, 04:17
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Strangely - ditto. :)

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
07 June, 11:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
That is awesome! Its hard not to get distracted by the daily onslaught of things that want your attention. Your creativity will def find you!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 June, 11:54
In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication
I have painted/had exhibitions, run a meditation based art therapy workshop called Art from the Heart, been a private chef for high end clients, always making things to sell/one off greeting cards/one off pieces of jewelry using paua shell & recycled costume jewelry combined/little creative projects in various artistic forms.
I felt I needed a break from all of it...after moving home to NZ to care for my Mama on her dementia journey, my focus changed, when she died I experienced caregiver burn out & the thought of getting creative again didn’t appeal. My focus shifted to being a warrior online, it was a calling & through this I’ve learnt to be still & focus my energy on clearing old stuck energies in the collective & assist in the awakening...interestingly I had been told by a few people in the past that I’d end up spending a lot of time online helping people & in later years will write a book of my life story.