Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Renee White @Rapnay
28 August, 11:07
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
methinks the lady does protest too much or man not sure how he identifies. after all he does that he’s a reporter you may know that’s a lie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patty Purser @LieBusterSleuth
04 February, 12:41
The alleged school shootings, which were Mass Casualty Emergency Drills portrayed on the MSM as real events, didn't begin until Obama signed the revised Mundt-Smith Act in 2013, which allowed his Administration to begin "brainwashing" Americans using propaganda against guns, just as AG Eric Holder had suggested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qliza88 Truth @Qliza88
03 February, 09:36
If there is no truth in these statements, then why are they wasting prime time TV to discuss it?????

Qliza88 Truth @Qliza88
If there is no truth in these statements, then why are they wasting prime time TV to discuss it?????

Qliza88 Truth @Qliza88

Qliza88 Truth @Qliza88
03 February, 09:35

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
03 February, 07:02
this made me laugh out loud. literally. hey man, newsflash...conspiracy=TRUTH ✌🏻❤️🍿

Only followers of this user (USAalways) can see their posts

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
03 February, 04:23
Fredo invoking Barbara Streisand, more than Linda Richmond...
#crocodiletears

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
03 February, 04:10
Go fist yourself Fredo!

Vadra Vadra @Vadra1974
03 February, 03:11
absolutle agree...trying so hard to convience the public

LOCKE ... @LOCKE
03 February, 03:08
YOU CAN SEE THE FEAR IN HIS EYES

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 February, 03:06
🤢🤬👹

Chuck __C @Chuck_C
03 February, 03:05
Yeah. Look how well they are doing with "Qanon"...which there is no such thing as "Qanon"... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
03 February, 03:04
He doesn't give a shit about any of us - but thanks for bringing up Clintons, JFK Jr....we love the light you're showing the sheep that watch your pitiful network (that's questonable). Perhaps some of them will question as well and go digging. ALL SHOVELS WELCOMED!

Linda Diprimio @Magalingo
03 February, 02:15
why what you bring up JFK all the sudden ?

Amy Joe @AJ_PuraVida
03 February, 02:11
Whelp! He is finally telling the truth! Bravo!

Meli Mel @1PatriotT00
03 February, 02:08
They are getting ballsy for sure! Now they are putting the truth out there but labeling it as comspiracy.. when are they going to realize that just makes those people that never thought of it more curious! Panic for sure!!

Dean Lech @Deanlech9
03 February, 02:02
i hope it makes people so curious that they actually start researching!

Gale Strayhand @LocaMocha
03 February, 01:57
What a blatant idiot!!! ANYBODY can review the pentagon 9/11 footage and see for themselves there is no plane wreckage!!! They honestly think we are stupid and/or blind!!! This will be their downfall!!!

Beth Kelley @Bethk51470
03 February, 01:46
wow first time hes spojen the truth from his corrupt mouth!!!

Jett Baker @JettBaker
03 February, 01:45
He was looking into that - lol

curious george @caroljansen
03 February, 08:41
DEFINITELY the face of fear. I think it's great that Cuomo's putting this out there for people to research so they can prove forthemselves that it's not true. 😉😉 I don't know about you guys, but when someone tells me "no, not or can't," it just makes me more curious.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
03 February, 06:38
Didnt this guy used to be connected to jfk jr somehow? Through marriage or something? I remember reading about it. So much info. flying in from everywhere; the Willy Wonka Tunnel of Hell, right now-lol. Anyway- end of the day-this guy is a traitor.

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
03 February, 06:27
@GhostEzra Not sure when this is from, but listening to Ben Shapiro on FM Tuesday night near D.C. he said the EXACT same stuff about MTGreene, just before talking to Ted Cruz, then reiterated it again, once Cruz was on the line with him.
VERBATIM!
Creepy, always thought Ben Shapiro was a shill, like 50% of shit he says doesn't rest well with me.
Ted Cruz I've never been even lukewarm on either, can't put my finger on it, just gut feeling he's extra bad news.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
03 February, 06:06
PANTS CHECK!!!

Johnna Murchison @JohnnaCay
03 February, 12:32
So is Fredo handing out red pills now?

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
02 February, 10:58
This is what I see....

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
02 February, 10:55
You know Fredo is panicing because I've never seen him unshaven on air. I think he's about to get COVID again and return to his Long Island Bunker again...