Mama Tee @MamaT
You have to take breaks from Social Media to regenerate. Not doing so isn't an option even if you feel you'll miss something. If I've learned one thing through all of these years in this, it's the fact that the information highway recycles it's news and you can step away for days and come back and pick right up within a good few minutes of scouring your go-to spots.

The rest away is very necessary. It gives you time to reflect quietly. It allows you the ability to spend quality time with family and friends and DO SOMETHING just for you. GO AHEAD and be selfish.

It moves my heart here on AU when I read that so many are suffering. I wish I could reach out to touch every one of you who can't feel upbeat sunshine in your life right now. I would impart LIFE to your outlook. Live it to the fullest. Live FREE. LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

Remember, Q said "You are SAFE".
08:27 PM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Matilda Jane @KKCarney
07 June, 08:37
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Beautifully said and 100% truth. It's a major task, stepping away. The knowing that I have now keeps my vibe high. I know with everything in me! Very grateful to have eyes that can SEE. Many do not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396